Most people become surprised when they visit the Tourist Information Office in Drøbak. The walls are covered with chritmas cards sent from all over the world to Santa Claus. In general, you will get the advice you need all year round in the Tourist Information. The service is situated in the southern part of Drøbak Harbour, and is organized by The Municipality of Frogn.
The office is open all year, with extended opening hours during the summer period. You may pick up all available brochures and maps, and your personal needs may be answered. If you visit Drøbak for the first time, maybe you will also get first hand advice on where you may eat and drink – depending on your preferences.
Drøbak Akvarium is situated in the same building, same entrance. This is by far the most visited attraction in the whole of Akershus County. A “must see” opportunity once you are here.
Closed for winter.
Information telephone: 64 90 60 00
Public Services in Drøbak
• Medical Emergency Service: Tel 64 87 19 30 (Acute/Ambulance: Tel 113)
• Pharmacy: Apotek 1 Drøbak Sentrum, Wienerbrødskjæringa 1, 1440 Drøbak. Tel 64 90 77 80. Apotek 1 Drøbak City: Tel 64 98 98 30
• Drøbak Post Office is located in the Grocery Store MATKROKEN near to the Town Square.
• Drøbak Library is also found at the Town Square.
• Municipality of Frogn: Rådhusveien 6, 1440 Drøbak. Tel 64 90 60 00 / www.frogn.kommune.no