The Tourist Information Office in Drøbak is situated in the southern part of the Boat Harbor. Here you will get the advice you need all year round. The service is organized by The Municipality of Frogn.
The office is open all year, with extended opening hours during the summer period. You may pick up all available brochures and maps, and your personal needs may be answered. If you visit Drøbak for the first time, maybe you will also get first hand advice on where you may eat and drink – depending on your preferences.
Drøbak Akvarium is situated in the same building, same entrance. This is by far the most visited attraction in the whole of Akershus County. A “must see” opportunity once you are here.
15th of June – 15th of August:
• Mon –Friday 10.00 am – 03.00 pm • Saturday + Sunday 11.00 am – 03.00 pm
The rest of the year (week days):
• Monday – Friday 09.00 am – 03.00 pm
Information telephone: 64 90 60 00
Public Services in Drøbak
• Medical Emergency Service: Tel 64 87 19 30 (Acute/Ambulance: Tel 113)
• Pharmacy: Apotek 1 Drøbak Sentrum, Wienerbrødskjæringa 1, 1440 Drøbak. Tel 64 90 77 80. Apotek 1 Drøbak City: Tel 64 98 98 30
• Drøbak Post Office is located in the Grocery Store MATKROKEN near to the Town Square.
• Drøbak Library is also found at the Town Square.
• Municipality of Frogn: Rådhusveien 6, 1440 Drøbak. Tel 64 90 60 00 / www.frogn.kommune.no