We present our piccola citadina with a surprise, because Drøbak is also famous for its spotty treats. Which can be released in the blue sky of the Fiordo of Olso, in a restaurant next to it or a barrack in the porticciolo, and make a brindisi sollevando i calici on the sole that will remove the forest ridge collar. The white veneer brought from the south wind and the smell of the marine sale contributed to create an atmosphere of all specialties in a beautiful sera estiva. E magari nel frattempo un piccolo peschereccio arrivi al porticciolo con il suo caric giornaliero di sgombro fresco.
Prepare to say a po '- because this is the typical atmosphere of Drøbak in estate.
But even the innkeepers offer an atmosphere of sogno, which can not be fainted when they preserve the white vapor on the congelate of the incorned fjord of a snow-covered landscape. Immense navy from the illuminated crocodile party celebrates silent accents to the navy of transport, entrambe così vicine that sembra di poterle toccare. Sullo sfondo, il faro e il Forte di Oscarsborg illuminato a giorno contribuiscono a creare l'atmosfera magica delle fredde e scure notti invernali. This is Babbo Natale's natural citadel, the spirit of aleggia on the water, the forest, and the citadel piccola, soaking it - with a nostalgia pizza -, of the entertainment and of the adventures of past times.
Between the 1700s and the 1800s Drøbak was Spanish thanks to the naval industry, which was stable to dintorni. The navy faced the caricature of ghiaccio and tronchi blocks, which were exchanged for cibo and industrial products from consumers in the entire Oslo area, Drøbak pocket functioned as a universal port for capital. Nei ini innvernali infatti la parte interna del Fiordo di Oslo congelava, impedendo alle navi di raggiungere Christiania - il nome attribuito all'attuale Oslo fino al 1925. da cavalli. In 1814 Drøbak became the doganal center of Oslo and in 1842 - when about 1000 applicants - became the first city of the Akershus County.
The name Drøbak derives from the description of the circulating hill that is rapidly rising from the sea level of the surrounding land - “Drøye bakker” in Norwegian.
The all-you-can-eat hut cassette cassette maker added two years ago thanks to fishmongers, marinas and traders who went to the port area. Oggi queste piccole case - molte risalenti al 1700 - rappresentano un tesoro, e sono rigorosamente protette dalla Societe 'Locale per la Protezione e Restauro degli Storifici Edici. The story of Drøbak reassumes for many aspects the story of Norway. Current prosperity originates from the ancient times of poverty, poverty and hard work in difficult climatic conditions.
In 1962, Drøbak was one of Frogn's leading agricultural accounts, located in Drøbak and currently has around 15000 residents. The contestants of the account are the organists of the fact that many of the most important public offices are located in some of the most important public editions.
The local sviluppo is still one of the street vigils of the Society for the Protection of the Vecchia Drøbak, which also seeks to cure fantastic historical stories for the sake of citizens and tourists. On the internet site of the company is possible to make a tourist tour illustrated by the life story of the citizen between the past and present, in Italian, English, Tedesco or Norwegian.
The capital of Norway crept rapidly in the 1800s, and many considered Drøbak as the perfect locality balneeare nei mesi estivi. Tourist boats barricaded by piros's at Drøbak gates contribute to the rapid growth of the Alberghiero settlement, which is also thanks to the creation of beness centers with cold swimming pool in the Park Mare near the center of the city. Oggi Drøbak is still a popular place to walk with spiagge, are for immersion, and levigate rocce on the ideal sea for sunbathing. And everything is free!
In the course of many Norwegian artists and writers, Drøbak's inspiration was taken. Among these are the winners of the Nobel Prize winner for the literature Knut Hamsun, the poet Herman Wildenvey, and a series of paintings by Kristian Krohg, the brothers Bergslien, Hans Fredrik Gude and Edvard Diriks - the wife of Edvard Munch. Among the contemporary artists the most notable is the painter Ferdinand Finne. His "find the road while driving" illustrates perfectly how to explore this beautiful city.
The story of Drøbak is strictly intrigued by the fortress of Oscarsborg. Corresponding to the isolation of the fortress, the Fiordo of Oslo reached its highest point, and to develop a strategic position for a fortified force in 1643–45. In the end of the 1800s the stronghold was an allegation, and in 1905 - when the union with Switzerland was concluded, the rock was considered the military force in the stronghold of Norway. In fact, at what time and because of the war in the war. It is ironic to note that the maggior part of the forte fu costruito da muratorsi svedesi.
In April 1940, the fortress tested its potential on the occasion of the surprise attack on Nazi Germany in Norway. An unprepared and unadulterated guarantor in the red-green imprint of the coronated tedesca “Blücher” while attractive on the first floor of the Alba the street in Fiordo in Oslo near the Conquista of the capital. The nave was the abode of the cannons "Aaron" and "Joshua" on the orders of Colonel Birger Eriksen, who after the war for the prize for the impression.
Ironically, furon cannons are preceded in death by tedesco surveys, and the pervasive invaders are the cause of their army stance. I cannon vecchi, assieme ai siluri, furono essenziali per l'affondamento della nave in fiamme vicino ad Askholmene, a nord est del Forte di Oscarsborg. In this disastrous sconfitta i tedeschi persero, assieme alla nave, 900 tra soldiers and all officers of the exercise. The abyss of the nave rese possible the fugue from the capital of the Real Norvegese Family and members of the parliament and the government, assieme to the national reserve of gold. This fugitive agrees with the Norwegian authority on the possibility of conducting military strategy in London.
“Blücher” still plays on the bottom of the Fjord. Nel 1994-5 fu svuotato del greggio al fin to prevent a possible disaster disaster. The anchor of the nave is the state of the river: one is located in the Parco del Mare in the center of Drøbak, on the floor of the statue of the column Birger Eriksen, while the other is located at Aker Brygge in Oslo.
Oscarsborg oggi non svolge più alcuna military function, sebbene abbia un commandant - as segnalato dalla bandiera divisa. The fort houses a large museum of the dike, which is possible to visit the fort with a guided tour. During these months, the internal court of the wall hosts concerts and exhibitions of lyrical opera. Many vengeance from the vicinity of Oslo to participate in these concerts, after which they can be found in the mountains and put on one of the restaurants.
The aquarium is the property of the local naval society with the intention of approving the vision of the marine life in the nearby fjord. Oggi the aquarium contains a large number of species of fish, mollusks and crustaceans that are found in the street of Drøbak, and has become the attraction most visited in the interior, especially by school groups and families with children and children. The aquarium is part of the Center for Research for the Marine Biology of the University of Oslo.
• Login: Color that will pass the night to Drøbak can contact the traditional Reenskaug Hotel, or, for an adventure adventure, the Oscarsborg Hotel & Spa.
• Gallery and Museum: Drøbak is famous for its numerous art and gallery galleries. Especially the city of the city hosts a market of antiquity and of the user.
• La Casa del Cartonista: This entertaining museum offers some of the most popular daily newspaper cartoons from recent times.
• La Casa di Natale: “Julehuset”, in the main square, celebrates Christmas all year long! Qui sono collezionate migliaia di letters scritte ogni anno a Babbo Natale.
• Hook barrel Museo della Barca a Motore: The Local Nautical Society has the position of motor boats and other maritime curiosities, adjacent to the small port.
• Museo del Lutefisk: This museum is literally unique… being the only one in the world! The museum spans one of the most humorous examples of some of the most traditional and particular parts of Norway. The Lutefisk is made of merluzzo bread. The fish is bathed in an alkaline solution, ben errorata, poi cotto a vapore e servito. Typically, the piatto is accompanied by Aquavit, a sort of Norwegian potato grappa. The piatto is served between October and December in Drøbak restaurants.
• Concerts, Teatro Revue, and Blues Festival: The new Drøbak festival organizes a series of concerts and theatrical performances with local and national artists. Il Porto Blues Festival si svolge ogni anno a luglio. An event program can be found in the Local Events Calendar or on the Internet.
• Cinema: The life of Drøbak has recently been thanked for the recent introduction of a new digital system.
• Chiesa: Color that volessero takes a quiet break can visit the beautiful church built in 1776. It is located in the vicinity of the entrance of the Parco Marino, and is also a space during the settlement in estate.
• Acquired: In the center of the city there are a lot of interesting things to visit: sharp, open to all, panics, flower shops, and cat shops. All shops are accessible by parking in the city center, as well as the local library and the post office.
• Drøbak City: This large shopping center is located on the outskirts of the city, accessible at short notice from the center.
• Golf: Golf applications can be purchased from a campus at 19 buche, near the shopping center.
The porticciolo, similar to peach barrels, offers an ideal oasis for those who want to relax with a bib or magari with a fish can. Local fishermen sell gamberetti and other local fishermen to fish. This area is famous for being one of the best for fishing in the Fjord of Oslo. Then, find a cane of fish and make a giro to so many little ones and scallops to picco lungo the coast. The fish in the sea is completely free in Norway!
In the portico there is a small tourist information center, at the entrance of the street that houses the aquarium. Who can find a map of the city and other information. As soon as part of the world arrives, we are sure that Drøbak will be a citizen who will record. It's easy to get around - only 40 minutes by bus from Oslo. In estate is possible to pick up Drøbak from the center of Oslo also via mare.
Italian translation: Manuela Panzacchi